 Announcements / 2784
    First public M>ltc display at Brandon Park Model Show —Ross Crawford
   It's over!!! ===...=== This past weekend, (URL) the Melbourne LEGO® Train Club> did our first public train show. It was part of the Brandon Park Model Show, so there were models of all kinds there, although the majority were model trains. We had a (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: First public M>ltc display at Brandon Park Model Show —Pete White
     (...) Don't know if I would be leaving a pile of containers in easy reach of the public. (...) Congratulations. (...) That's a pretty fancy bridge, I'm sure there is a cheaper option for a bridge of almost pontoon height. I know, I know this would (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains.org.mltc, FTX)

        Re: First public M>ltc display at Brandon Park Model Show —Ross Crawford
   In lugnet.announce, Ross Crawford wrote and forgot to include .loc.au: It's over!!! ===...=== This past weekend, (URL) the Melbourne LEGO® Train Club> did our first public train show. It was part of the Brandon Park Model Show, so there were models (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)