 Announcements / 2745
  ISD Build record has been broken.

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to announce that NELUG now holds the offical record for fastest time building the Imperial Star Destroyer. 10 NELUG members got together on October 30th to break the German's record of 1hr and 2mins. Kurt Rachdorf, the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events) !!

  Re: ISD Build record has been broken.

That is awesome, I have such admiration for your LUG's fellowship. congrats e (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: ISD Build record has been broken.

(...) Congratulations to all involved. First the Red Sox and now this!! What next? :-) Christina Hitchcock (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: ISD Build record has been broken.

(...) Congrats, gang! I only regret I wasn't able to be there to see it in person (or participate!) I couldn't get there--I had to do my local (i.e. Outlet store) part to keep our favorite toy company to come out of the red. For once, I'm glad I (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: ISD Build record has been broken.

(...) Actually, some of your suggestions were spot-on-- We had to change strategies quite a few times after seeing what worked and what didn't! The preceeding Sunday we had a dry-run practice which took us about 1 hour, 20 minutes, plus we sorta... (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.nelug)