 Announcements / 2718
Subject:
Noppingen Palace by Lemming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:00:56 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

don’t miss to see and explore that gigantic Noppingen Palace by Lemming!

Noppingen Palace

I can’t wait to see the real model!

HoMa

Re: Noppingen Palace by Lemming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:12:50 GMT

Hello!

This is one perfect MOC. Nothing less. Grandiose.

Bye
Jojo

In lugnet.announce, Holger Matthes wrote:
   Hi all,

don’t miss to see and explore that gigantic Noppingen Palace by Lemming!

Noppingen Palace

I can’t wait to see the real model!

HoMa

Very impressive!!! My favorite bits:

The French doors made from classic 1x2x2 windows: http://www.noppingen.de/noppingen/schlossorangeriene.php?showimage=5

Who needs inside corner slopes?: http://www.noppingen.de/noppingen/schlossorangeriene.php?showimage=16

Great color combos: http://www.noppingen.de/noppingen/schlossorangeriene.php?showimage=23

Making the new roadplates cool: http://www.noppingen.de/noppingen/schlosshotele.php?showimage=3

Architectural detailing: http://www.noppingen.de/noppingen/schlossparke.php?showimage=17

More white goblets than I have ever seen before: http://www.noppingen.de/noppingen/schlossparke.php?showimage=11

Well, actually, I like just about everything. It’s a beautiful model. Is it a light yellow building and sand green roof? How did you get all those bricks in those colors? The ONE thing I didn’t *love* was the tree:

http://www.noppingen.de/noppingen/schlossparke.php?showimage=32

But this is definately a contender for model of the year!!!

-- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com

Re: Noppingen Palace by Lemming
In lugnet.announce, Holger Matthes wrote:
   Hi all,

don’t miss to see and explore that gigantic Noppingen Palace by Lemming!

Noppingen Palace

Outstanding! The colors are just wonderful. And the fountain:

http://www.noppingen.de/noppingen/schloss_park_e.php?showimage=24

It makes me have to--hold on, I gotta go!

-Teddy

Re: Noppingen Palace by Lemming
In lugnet.announce, Holger Matthes wrote:
   Hi all,

don’t miss to see and explore that gigantic Noppingen Palace by Lemming!

   Noppingen Palace

Hello, Holger,

Thanks for sharing Rainer Kaufmann’s amazing MOC with us! Rainer has posted here before. I wonder why he didn’t mention this MOC himself?

Anyway, this is an overwhelming model. There are far too many interesting details to count, so I will just give my kudos for a few that stood out for me. 1) The coat of arms above the entry. 2) The fountains. 3) The amazing tiled floors. 4) The clever greenhouses, with the potted orange trees that get moved indoors during the winter.

Cheers, John Ladasky

Re: Noppingen Palace by Lemming