 Announcements / 2609
  Teaser image for new Brick Testament book

I am very pleased to announce that there will be a second book in the (URL) Brick Testament> series released this Fall. My publisher, (URL) Quirk Books>, is very excited about the prospects for this new book, and asked me to design a cover for their (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX) !!

  Re: Teaser image for new Brick Testament book

(...) Easter? ;-) --Bill. (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Teaser image for new Brick Testament book

(...) Cool, but what is the star? Is it just random, or is there meaning behind that? (I find it unlikely for you to do anything random, but maybe.) Anyway, I guess I was expecting a star made of Lego! :) (...) -Alfred (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Teaser image for new Brick Testament book

(...) I guessing it's the QuirkBooks logo. jt (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Teaser image for new Brick Testament book

(...) The star is the Quirk Books logo. Congratulations, Brandon! I can't wait to get the new book. Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Teaser image for new Brick Testament book

(...) GREAT! Can't wait to see it~~~ And I'm wondering if there is any special offer for group order? BRs, Josephine (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.books)

  Re: Teaser image for new Brick Testament book

(...) I'd have guessed it was Orient R. And the three kings are dreaming about home. 8) M (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Teaser image for new Brick Testament book

(...) Ahh yes, it is all so clear now. In fact, in looking at the Qwuirk Books site, it is amazing how well this series fits with their offerings! -Alfred (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)