 Announcements / 250
  IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Help Still Needed

There are still a lot of things that need to be done on ldraw.org, and there's only a handful of volunteers in a specialized area. We are in need of help working with reference material for the most part. As quoted from a previous post: 5. Reference (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Help Still Needed

(...) For what it's worth, which is nothing, I have a good deal of experience writing manuals and instructions because of some duties I have taken on at work, but the chance of me finding the time to do a GOOD timely job at this are exactly nil. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Help Still Needed

Tim Courtney schrieb: (...) if you like, I can also format my L2P/LGEO Tutorial to be included to ldraw.org. (...) I'll do what I can. But even as a student, i have a summer course, I have a job, and I have LGEO which eats a lot of my time, along (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)