 Announcements / 2419
2418  |  2420
Subject:
New LDraw Animation: Rotation Animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:46:23 GMT

Thanks to Steven Krass we have a new LDraw tutorial on the very hot topic right now... ANIMATION!!!!

Steven will show you how to make this simple animation:

So where do you get it?

http://www.ldraw.org/article/266

Please let us know what you think?

Perhaps we can get Steve to work on an much more complex animation.

*cough* that lego train animation *cough*

-AHui

LDraw Help Desk