 Announcements / 2417
  Little jet, fighter

Hi all, This is my latest designerset alternate model, a little fighter of the 4098 set. (URL) is dual engined and has a great manouvreability. Rest of the pictures can be found here: (URL) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Little jet, fighter

(...) I like it. The way you've used the white slopes on the side of the cockpit is a good idea. I'd like to see a minifig-scale version. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Little jet, fighter

(...) (URL) (...) WOW! very cool--i have my 4098 set (as well as my other designer sets) kept to themselves (not integrated/sorted) into my other pieces, cause i find the piece selection to be great for keeping limits & pushing creativity. I was (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Little jet, fighter

(...) Thanks Jeff! I also did see your creation, which looks nice too! It seems like we have both the same thoughts about the designersets! I have them all and also keep the parts sorted. You may like the rest of my folder too, in which alternate (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Little jet, fighter

(...) Thanks Paul! I will keep the minifig version in mind... This aircraft is for a mini-minifig :-p Nathanael (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Little jet, fighter

(...) The fighter looks really good. The helicopter looks very swooshable, too. The small amounts of SNOT work really do wonders for the overall shape of these aircraft. The tiles mounted on the sides of the helicopters almost look like sliding (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Little jet, fighter

(...) Thanks John! No intentions for the slide looking doors on the helicopter. It's all about imagination and suggestivity and I think it very well could have been sliding doors of a rescue copter. :-D Nathanael (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Little jet, fighter

(...) You've got some really nice forms there. The jet and the chopper have great lines and look very natural. That you accomplished this within the limits of one set's worth of pieces is that much more impressive. -- Tom (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Little jet, fighter

(...) Thanks Tom! Especially with these little sets it's quite difficult for me to get the parts at the right place. But I like these challenges and I think it's great for others too, because they are able to rebuild it when they posses this set. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)