 Announcements / 231
230  |  232
Subject:
Yonkers New York newsgroup renamed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.yon, lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 10:45:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, edboxer@aol.com (Ed Jones) writes:
[...]

OK then, so you're reassuring me that no one is going to scream bloody
murder if the Yonkers group were moved out of the NYC hierarchy and into
the NY State hierarchy?  :)

That is, renaming it from lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.yon -> lugnet.loc.us.ny.yon

Fortunately, the Yonkers group has never been posted to, so renaming it
isn't much of a mess.

Should be fine.  I'll send you a $1 for each complaint  :')

All right, Ed, I'll be counting.  ;-)

OK -- so -- the Yonkers, New York, U.S.A. newsgroup has just been renamed:

   from: lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.yon
     to: lugnet.loc.us.ny.yon

And anyone who has e-mail subscriptions to the Yonkers group has been
updated automatically (that is, they won't have to unsubscribe and
resubscribe -- it's all been taken care of transparently for them).

--Todd

[followups set to lugnet.loc.us.ny.yon]