 Announcements / 2227
2226  |  2228
Subject:
3 nw posters, LPC and Top 10 updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:42:16 GMT

Hi everybody!

Ok, so I have a good news and a bad news for you all.  The good news is, there
will be a new feature in the Humor! section at http://www.rotule.qc.ca very
soon.  The bad news is, I'll be on the operating table tuesday morning, so if I
don't get it done before that, you'll have to wait a bit longer to see it.

I guess I can give you a hint on what this new feature will look like.  Remember
now, it's in the Humor! section...

The concept will be kept secret until the feature is online, but I can tell you
that it will be a bi-monthly updated feature that will mix elements from the
"LEGO Picture Captioning" and the "Minifig Hall of Fame".  I can also tell you
that the first "subject" will be.....

From Justin to Kelly VS. From Jar Jar to Timmy

Hehe, I hope you'll enjoy it!

Now, for some updates on the already present features:
The LPC is now updated aa well as the Top 10 Lists too
You can visit the Humor! section here to access these sections.
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/humor/

There is also 3 new posters since Tuesday.

Memento
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/posters/showposter.cgi?memento
Only 3 votes.  (ave. 9.3/10)

Casablanca
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/posters/showposter.cgi?casablanca
Only 6 votes.  (ave. 9.6/10)

Scarface
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/posters/showposter.cgi?scarface
Only 2 votes,  (ave. 8/10)

Pirates of the Caribean
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/posters/showposter.cgi?piratesotc
Still no votes.

If you visit these pages, please take the 2 1/2 seconds it takes to rate the
posters or submit your jokes in the LPC and Top 10 sections.  The ratings for
the posters really helps us to see what kind of posters are appreciated by the
public.

I'll come back with an official announcement for the new section hopefully
before Monday evening.  But the best way to see the updates is still to visit
often!

Terry Prosper
Créations Rotule enr.
http://www.rotule.qc.ca