 Fun / 1178
Re: 3 nw posters, LPC and Top 10 updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:08:47 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Terry Prosper wrote:
Hi everybody!

Ok, so I have a good news and a bad news for you all.  The good news is, >there
will be a new feature in the Humor! section at http://www.rotule.qc.ca very
soon.  The bad news is, I'll be on the operating table tuesday morning, so >if I
don't get it done before that, you'll have to wait a bit longer to see it.

Unfortunately, the scripts for the new feature to work proprely need testing.
We feel it's better to delay it a couple of days to be sure it will run
smoothly, but the biggest part is done.  Some fine-tuning and it'll be ready
soon.

Terry