 Announcements / 2223
  Lego Color Chart added to the Color Tree

I've added my 'best guess' matches from the Lego Color Chart provided by Peeron into my Color Tree. Here's the link: (URL) Color Tree separates colors by groups. Each group has 2 or 4 rows. The top row of each pair is the original names I used in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce) !!