 Announcements / 2216
2215  |  2217
Subject:
Announcing LDraw.org Relaunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 16:12:10 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

We are pleased to announce we’ve thrown the switch on our new content
management system. This system will make it easier to add news and updates
to the LDraw.org website, and it will also allow
for more people to get involved with content.

Special thanks goes to a few individuals who have worked very hard to get
the new site to the point it is at today. Rebecca Swartz and Dan Boger
customized the PostNuke system for our purposes. Steve Bliss was there
every step of the way helping integrate the Parts Tracker.

If haven’t already registered, what are you waiting for? Get over to LDraw.org and sign up today.

If you are a Parts Tracker user, your PT login is your login for the new
website as well. We merged them to ensure you had first pick at your
specific username on the new site.

As always, have fun.

-- The LDraw.org Website Team