Re: Announcing LDraw.org Relaunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 16:58:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Bernd Broich wrote:
Orion Pobursky wrote:
We are pleased to announce we've thrown the switch on our new content¬
management system. This system will make it easier to add news and
updates¬ to the <http://www.ldraw.org/ LDraw.org> website, and it
will also allow¬ for more people to get involved with content.

Special thanks goes to a few individuals who have worked very hard to
get¬
the new site to the point it is at today. Rebecca Swartz and Dan
Boger¬ customized the PostNuke system for our purposes. Steve Bliss
was there¬ every step of the way helping integrate the Parts Tracker.

If haven't already registered, what are you waiting for?  Get over to
<http://www.ldraw.org/ LDraw.org> and sign up today.

If you are a Parts Tracker user, your PT login is your login for the
new¬ website as well. We merged them to ensure you had first pick at
your¬ specific username on the new site.

As always, have fun.

Hi,

great job, but I've a problem with my login password. When I type in
my PT password I get the site with "incorrect password". Does I do
something wrong or is this not ready for use?

I *believe* (and don't quote me on this) ;-) ... that what we did was move over
usernames, but will require you to reset your password. This was a
technical/security issue.

Try to reset your password through the system, if that doesn't work, post again
and we'll figure it out and copy the information to all affected so this can be
fixed.

-Tim