 Announcements / 2030
2029  |  2031
Subject:
New Website and Debut MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:05:33 GMT

Hello,
I've just redone my website; it's no longer just for Star Wars. I've added
sections for all the LEGO themes I have worked in. They're a bit sparse as
of now but with time I plan to work more in those themes. Anyway, here you go:
LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/
Also, as a debut MOC for the site is my first space MOC, the Orbisphere. You
can see that here: http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/space/orbisphere.html
Please let me know what you think of either (or both); any feedback is
greatly appreciated.
-Bruce