 Announcements / 1965
1964  |  1966
Subject:
BricksWest™ 2003 Public Expo : Emergency Update For Attendees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:38:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This message is an emergency update regarding the public expo portion of
BricksWest. If you are bringing models to display at LEGOLAND, please read
this posting.

Due to exceptionally heavy local rainfall, the LEGOLAND Grand Pavilion is no
longer available to BricksWest as an event venue. It has been flooded out,
with no expectation of it being dry enough for our use in time to begin our
expo set-up.

We are moving the public expo to the building which formally housed the
Technic Diner, located right next to the Technic roller coaster. Portions of
the expo, including our FIRST LEGO League demo and public conference
sessions will be moved into the MINDSTORMS lab across from the Technic Diner.

If you are displaying with a group or club, please contact your club liaison
to the organizing committee for details and to make further plans.

If you are an attendee bringing individual models to display, be warned that
our space is more limited than before, and table space may be at a premium.
In the interest of having everyone represented who wishes to be, we will
strive to feature at least one model from each builder in the display.
Additional display space is available at the Windmill venue.

If you have questions, please direct them to events@brickswest.com.

Thank you,

Matt