 Announcements / 1962
1961  |  1963
Subject:
B.I. Portal reaches 300 instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:09:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Today was another landmark for the B.I. Portal... we reached 300 uploaded
instructions!

We are quickly approaching the 400 instruction number...at which time, we
will give away a 5563 Model Team Racing Truck!

In an ongoing effort to help build and grow the Building Instructions
Portal, we are making adding your instructions links even more rewarding!

Entering the contest is easy: Simply add a link to your own building
instructions to the Portal!

Each time you add an instruction link, post a review of an Instruction, or
make a charity donation (via BI Portal) you get a "Virtual Token" added to a
hopper. These tokens are are your entries and when the B.I. Portal hits 400
instructions, we will draw a random name out of the virtual hopper. The
winner will receive the 5563 Model Team Racing Truck!

And since you get more "tokens" the more you add to the Portal, the better
your chances are of winning!

Get started now!
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/contest.cfm

(Please note, this contest is for fun and the good of the community only.
This constest is not associated, endorsed, or sponsored by The LEGO Company)

Good luck!

Jake

---
Jake McKee