 Announcements / 1906
1905  |  1907
Subject:
Mechastruct Contest Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:51:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone!
I have calculated all the votes and the winners are as follows...

1. Military/Combat-Oriented Mechs/Mechas Under 8" Tall
   Winner: GOBLIN

2. Military/Combat-Oriented Mechs/Mechas Over 8" Tall
   Winner: Gunjin

3. Non-Military/Utilitarian Mechs/Mecha Under 8" Tall
   Winner: Mining Suit

4. Non-Military/Utilitarian Mechs/Mecha Over 8" Tall
   Winner: Rin Tin Tin Din Din

5. Most Useless Mech/Mecha
   Winner: Travoltamech

6. Ugliest Color Combination Mech/Mecha
   Winner: Paradox

7. I Gots Da Biggest Gun Sucka
   Winner: Bushmaster

You can visit the site and look at the pics again!
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

Congratulation to Kotaro Ono, Jason Coronado, Chris Searing, Eric Sophie,
Steve McDonough, and Ryan Wilhelm! Each of you guys get a $5 gift card for
each winning entry. I need you all to e-mail me with your mailing address so
I may send out your prizes!

tknaaker@hotmail.com

Again I would like to thank all that entered and the more that voted and
made this contest a sucess!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html