 Announcements / 1905
1904  |  1906
Subject:
*** LDView Version 1.9.9 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 02:51:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

LDView version 1.9.9 is now available, in both source and binary forms.  You
can download either from:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/

Some highlights of version 1.9.9 include:
Fixed smoothing of curves. (It was broken completely in 1.9.8.)
Changed from ZIP-based distribution to executable installer

There are a number of other changes, including more bug fixes.  You can take
a look at the change history both on the web site and in the
ChangeHistory.html file included in the install package for a list of all of
the changes in each version.

This version is Windows-only.  The QT-based Linux version will be updated in
the future.

This is the first release that uses an install package.  This should make
installation easier, but may not be liked by everyone.  Please let me know
what you think.  I may release future versions in both install package
format and ZIP format if the demand is sufficient.

As always, please let me know if you have any comments, questions, feature
suggestions, or bug reports.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)