 Announcements / 1336
1335  |  1337
Subject:
The Debut of The Legomaster's Lego Continuum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 06:43:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well Folks it's been a long time and a long road traveled,
I am proud to announce the Debut of my Web Site:

The Legomaster's Lego Continuum

http://www.mylegomaster.com/index.htm

Please visit the site and let me know your impressions!

Thank you

Eric Sophie