 Announcements / 1008
1007  |  1009
Subject:
BricWorx - Grand Opening
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:16:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Dwayne Towell and Steve Barile are proud to announce the grand opening of
BricWorx, a new, online company selling custom models with an emphasis on
trains. With the increasing number of bulk elements available we strive to
design models that can be mass produced and reasonably priced, while
maintaining the high level of quality that we hope defines BricWorx.

Our first offerings are 2-axel coaches; a passenger coach and a combination
coach. The passenger coach can be purchased individually, as set 401. The
combination coach comes in a 3 coach set, 405, which includes 2 passenger
coaches and 1 combination coach.

Shoppers can interactively customize their coaches online by choosing the
colors of the side panel striping. Included in both products are full color
instruction booklet(s), uniquely sequentially numbered sticker sheets, and more.

Come on by and visit our new web site and check them out!
www.BricWorx.com

Thanks,
Steve & Dwayne

PS We have recently discovered that some of the formatting and interactive
color picking on the BricWorx web site is not compatible with Netscape
Navigator, we are looking into this matter. Sorry for any inconvenience.