 Animation / 424
    Animation at BrickFest (and Beyond...) —Greg Perry
   It’s been really interesting to observe (and be part of) the growing interest in LEGO-based animation over the last couple of years. At the time of the first BrickFest, Thomas Foote and I were the only exhibiting animators. Beyond the two of us I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

        Re: Animation at BrickFest (and Beyond...) —Jason Rowoldt
     Great post, Greg. And thanks for all the links! Very informative! Now on to my thoughts... At the first Brickfest, I thought the animation was the best part of the whole thing. Sure, I loved the other stuff, but I was excited by Thomas Foote's (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Animation at BrickFest (and Beyond...) —Greg Perry
   I rounded up a couple of more links to videos that were shown during BrickFest: "Great Inventors Part 1: The Wheel" by Yellowhead Studios (URL) and "Freedom" by OCAP Productions (URL) Manor" by Mystic Studios (URL) not public yet and no direct link (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.animation)