 Animation / 426
Re: Animation at BrickFest (and Beyond...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:02:30 GMT

I rounded up a couple of more links to videos that were shown during BrickFest:

"Great Inventors Part 1: The Wheel" by Yellowhead Studios
http://www.stack.nl/~stefanvz/lego/films.html

"Perelowic" and "Freedom" by OCAP Productions

"Macabre Manor" by Mystic Studios
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10906
(folder not public yet and no direct link could be found documented anywhere).

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Greg Perry writes:
For those of you who may have attended the various showings of animation
throughout the weekend, I thought there might be an interest in re-watching
some of the videos.  Here are some links that I’ve been able to scrounge up:

Stars Wars Trailer Competition

“Star Wars Episode III: Rise of the Empire” by Jay Silver
http://users.eastlink.ca/~jaysilver/
(Winner of the Star Wars Trailer Competition)

“Star Wars: Last Strike” by Bluntman
http://www.geocities.com/different_wings/swtrailer.html

“Star Wars Trailer” by Brick-tastic! Films
http://www.geocities.com/nmaniatis/bricktastic/films.htm

“LEGO Wars” by Ben B.
http://www.geocities.com/bhbrenn/egoless.html

“Episode 1: The Lesson” by ThomasFilm
http://de.geocities.com/thomasfilm/#film1

Animation Festival

“Metro” by Doug James
http://www.shootinbricks.com/

“DONNIE the MOBSTER: Trouble at School” by Brick-tastic! Films
http://www.geocities.com/nmaniatis/bricktastic/bricktastic.htm

“The Juggler,” “Doorway,” “NK2020,” and “A (Very) Brief History of the
Bushranger 'Ned Kelly' and the 'Kelly Gang'” by Brick-tastic! Films
http://www.geocities.com/nmaniatis/bricktastic/films.htm

“The Clock Tower Trilogy” by Bluntman
http://www.geocities.com/different_wings/bluntmation.html
(Winner of the Audience Choice Award for the Animation Festival)

“Ninja Thief” and “Mummy” by Ben B.
http://www.geocities.com/bhbrenn/egoless.html

“The Mollusk” and “The Evolution of Creation” by Greg Perry
http://www.lugnet.com/~250/brickmation/

“The Gauntlet” by Jay Silver
http://users.eastlink.ca/~jaysilver/

“The Glove” by ThomasFilm
http://de.geocities.com/thomasfilm/#film1

“The Rise and Fall of Lazarus” by Ocap Productions
High (127 MB):
24.70.244.63/TRaFoL-High.avi
Low (59 MB):
24.70.244.63/TRaFoL-Low.avi

These are all the links that I have readily available.  If I find
information for other videos that were shown at the ‘Fest I’ll post those
links also.

Greg