 Ambassadors / 66
  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

Hi all, was asked to relay this message while posting permission was being sorted out: As soon as my Lugnet registration is accepted I'll post this: Greetings I am Mister Phes the administrator of the Pirate LEGO Forum and I'm here to represent a (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

Sorry to reply to my own post, just realized the links were not in Lugnet format, here is the revised version: Greetings I am Mister Phes the administrator of the Pirate LEGO Forum and I'm here to represent a vast number of Pirate LEGO fanatics at (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)