 Ambassadors / 426
Re: Cycle 7 Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 12:37:03 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Dave Sterling wrote:
In lugnet.ambassadors, Jean-Marc Nimal wrote:
Straight from Steve Witt, the list of Cycle 7 ambassadors - congrats to all!
I find it interesting, however, that we have nobody representing LUGNET.  Was anyone even nominated?   I know there was a thread on here regarding ambassador nominations, but I don't think it ever gathered any steam.  Not to beat a dead horse...but is this another sign that LUGNET is dying?

-Dave

I agree that LUGNET is missing, but I believe that everybody who participates
here is also (more) active somewhere else, LUGNET is a great inter-community
resource but there are few people who consider LUGNET their main LUG site.

On the other hand, the nomination of an ambassador related to the Brothers
Bricks might qualify in the same category... Maybe for the next round someone
can include LUGNET in his candidature much the same way as the ambassador for
Eurobricks is also ambassador for the SweLUG

Jetro