 Ambassadors / 424
    Cycle 7 Ambassadors —Jean-Marc Nimal
   Straight from Steve Witt, the list of Cycle 7 ambassadors - congrats to all! Announcing the members of the LEGO Ambassadors for Cycle 7 This was a great year for nominations for the LEGO Ambassador Program. We received a total of 86 nominations and (...) (15 years ago, 8-Jul-09, to lugnet.ambassadors) !!

        Re: Cycle 7 Ambassadors —Dave Sterling
   (...) Congratulations to all that were selected! It looks like we have a great and very diverse group of people. I am sure that they will all do a great job representing the community and I am very interested to see what they can accomplish over the (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jul-09, to lugnet.ambassadors)

        Re: Cycle 7 Ambassadors —Jetro de Chateau
   (...) I agree that LUGNET is missing, but I believe that everybody who participates here is also (more) active somewhere else, LUGNET is a great inter-community resource but there are few people who consider LUGNET their main LUG site. On the other (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jul-09, to lugnet.ambassadors)