 Ambassadors / 418
  The New Expanded Lego Collectors Guide on CD

About 3 months ago I posted an announcement for LEGO Ambassadors about getting the new 1,500 page Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on CD. I got quite a few EMAILs, but due to a near death experience in the family, I didn't reply (mom is (...) (16 years ago, 26-Sep-08, to lugnet.ambassadors)

  Re: The New Expanded Lego Collectors Guide on CD

Here's some of the many very rare LEGO items that were added to the Version 2 of the LEGO CD. More pictures will be added daily. (URL) Istok (16 years ago, 26-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)