 Ambassadors / 112
  Re: Your Thoughts on the LEGO Ambassadors Program

(...) As has been stated, I think it's a way of giving pre-emptive fan feedback to Lego. Rather than getting feedback *after* a set is released, fans can have a small input factor a bit earlier on. I think it's also about marketing to AFOLs. People (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Your Thoughts on the LEGO Ambassadors Program

(...) I believe the phrase you're looking for is 'marketing focus group'. (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)