 Adventurers / 992
Re: Crimson Skies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:20:40 GMT

Michael Nelson wrote:

Has anyone heard of the computer game Crimson Skies that is supposed to come
out this fall?  It looks really cool, it is set in the 1930's and the
airplanes are neat.  I'm gonna try and make some in Ldraw but there aren't
many pictures yet just these
http://www.microsoft.com/games/crimsonskies/gallery_planes.asp

If it's the same Crimson Skies that I've heard of, it's also a
boardgame/wargame put
out by FASA (makers of Battletech & Shadowrun).  You might try looking around
their website at:

http://www.fasa.com/CrimsonSkies/index.html

for more pictures.