 Adventurers / 721
Re: dino-craigo-lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 01:31:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Craig Hamilton writes:

hi, y'all!

it's not just about custom mini-figs anymore...

http://community-1.webtv.net/craigo-lego/craigolegoindex

That's Awesome!
Craig, you never stop surprising me ;-)
"into CW 24 hours a day..." Yeah right :-)

Those dinos look great, I especially love the triceratop - I liked
the  "little-foot" movie as a girl (or whatever that was called), and "Sera"
was my favorite!

Now, how bout some belville fig torture? (j/k)

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/