 Adventurers / 719
Re: Big plane in 2000 catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 01:57:27 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Toki Barron writes:
Does anyone know which set includes the big plane pictured above the
"2000" on page ten of the US Lego 2000 catalog?  (here is a link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-100dpi/c00am-10.html)

Also, did anyone order Sphinx's Secret Surprise from the on-line Walmart
when it was $9?  Or the balloon?  I ordered 3 of the former and one of
the latter, but haven't received anything yet (the website still says
"being processed").

Toki

This page has a picture of the set & a few other new ones.

          www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/LostWorld.html

-J.W.Hummer