 Adventurers / 2254
    Re: OutroMundo: Pirate's Crag —Nathan Todd
    I really like this! The scaffolding, height, and figs are all excellent. I really like the concept and unique look of this MOC. I posted a link to your post on Eurobricks for their pirate fans ;) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: OutroMundo: Pirate's Crag —Luis Baixinho
   (...) Thanks to all for the comments. I've drafts to do more MOCs for the OutroMundo series. Lack of tim€... :(. Now, I need to draft a timeline to to align my ideas for this universe! LBaixinho (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)