 Adventurers / 2246
Re: Copper's Callbox - Another Rum Rummers Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 10:31:58 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Elroy Davis wrote:
   In lugnet.adventurers, Luis Baixinho wrote:
   I liked both vehicles and I adored the detail of the distillery and phone.

Are you thinking in doing buildings? An old warehouse with a distillery, police headquarters, a visit by the gangsters at a small shop...

I started working on the first building last night. It’s going to be a warehouse with a speakeasy hidden in the back. I think I’m also going to do either a police headquarters, or a small courtroom set.

-Elroy

Cool

Perhaps i’ll see some scenes of “The Untouchables” movie?

Good job and i’m anxious to see more!

LBaixinho