 Adventurers / 2243
  Copper's Callbox - Another Rum Rummers Set

This is the second set for the Rum Runners sub-theme. Illegal booze runers aren't much fun if there aren't any cops to chase them, so I built the Copper's Callbox set. (2 URLs) Brickshelf Gallery> The set consists of a rookie cop on foot patrol, and (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: Copper's Callbox - Another Rum Rummers Set

(...) I liked both vehicles and I adored the detail of the distillery and phone. Are you thinking in doing buildings? An old warehouse with a distillery, police headquarters, a visit by the gangsters at a small shop... LBaixinho (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Copper's Callbox - Another Rum Rummers Set

(...) I started working on the first building last night. It's going to be a warehouse with a speakeasy hidden in the back. I think I'm also going to do either a police headquarters, or a small courtroom set. -Elroy (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Copper's Callbox - Another Rum Rummers Set

(...) Cool Perhaps i'll see some scenes of "The Untouchables" movie? Good job and i'm anxious to see more! LBaixinho (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Copper's Callbox - Another Rum Rummers Set

Nice job. The figures are very well thought out and the car has a 'lego realism' of its own which is always my faviourite aspect of any MOC... Slightly off topic: I just noticed the snow blower in your BS gallery. What an excellent MOC! I'm (...) (18 years ago, 14-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Copper's Callbox - Another Rum Rummers Set

(...) As am I. I just wish Lego had Fedoras and cabbie/sportman caps to make the modelling of this era easier. (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)