 Adventurers / 2229
2228  |  2230
Subject:
Cthulego sneak peak: Offspring of Shudde M'ell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:56:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well it’s roughly halfway between Legoworlds, and my Cthulego Rising diorama has attracted a fair amount of interest, (see the last page of this months ‘Sci-Fi’ magazine for example) so here’s a sneak peak at part of this year’s diorama.

Comments/offerings to ancient Gods welcomed.

Cheers, Mark.