 Adventurers / 1171
1170  |  1172
Subject:
My scorpion-towed hover chariot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 15:04:38 GMT

After the disscussion on scorpion-towed vehicles in .adventurers and
off-topic.fun, I built one:

It is a hovering chariot, towed by two scorpions, and has place for one
passenger (in this case, the Jungle Priestess).

The chariot itself is shaped like a scorpion. On top of the tail, we
find the mighty super-powered Trans-Orange Scorpion Of Doom, which
protects the passenger, and with it's magic makes the whole thing hover.

The wings flap slowly, thus generating enough power to keep it 25 cm.
over the ground.

The chariot has smooth knobs on the bottom to make it "hover" over
carpets and floors.

The two black scorpions tow the thing with chains (although that is, as
disscussed earlier, way to heavy and power consuming) but since this is
the first scorpion towed hover chariot *ever*, I think we can live with
that ^-^.

Please LMKWYT!

--Tobias