 Adventurers / 1170
1169  |  1171
Subject:
Alpha team - Doc Savage team ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:48:05 GMT

Hello Adventures,

Well the new line "Alpha Team" looks to be a modern spin off from the
Adventures line. When I saw all the team member character mininfig faces I was
instantly reminded of Doc Savage and his team of crime-busters. If I am not
mistaken there is a Doc Savage movie in the works with Arnold as the Bronze
God. Anyway this team looks SO full of possiblities if really think about it.
They have the best of all worlds- crime fighting, gadgets, lots of characters.
They could even cross time line themes if you allow for pulp fiction sci-fi
ideas. They could even face-off against the up coming Bionicle line. Bionicles
land on Earth as a scouting team (Iron Giant). Throwbots modified to hold Alpha
Team drivers. Next step- Alpha Team/Doc Savage/G Force/Micronauts
ship/shuttle/heavy mobile operations base.

Oh the wheels are spinning now....

Daniel