 Adventurers / 1166
Re: "Is he seriously thinking it's going to work?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:59:04 GMT

Aren't lobsters black *before* you boil[1] them? That would explain a
lot... Johnny Thunder has a lobster towing his raft! The only problem
is... Lobsters do not live in fresh water.

Maybe it is a really big freshwater shrimp?

Mr L F Braun wrote:
In lugnet.adventurers, Bradley Dale writes:
Or, perhaps the red-orange thing is a lobster and not a scorpion at all?  That
would make the most sense.

   A lobster?  Ye Gods, man, I think you're on to something!
   Now I have to completely alter the power ratios!  (And figure
   out why they've got erectile tails.)

   Hmmm...that may explain the trans-orange ones, but then why
   is the riverine example towing the raft on the small Adventurers
   set black?  Unfortunately the only black river I know of is
   the Cuyahoga (when it's not on fire), and that's nowhere near
   Ancient Egypt.

[1] We can have gourmet restaurants now, with lobster aquariums! And,
when lobsters are boiled, they turn red! IIRC, there are red scorpions
as well. There we have it, boiled and not boiled lobsters. Maybe I
should make a lobster shop in my town?

--Tobias