 Administrative / Suggestions / 1633
1632  |  1634
Subject:
Mail-to address "improper" according to Juno webmail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 03:02:25 GMT

Hi!

I'd like to notify you that the default mail-to address when replying to
authentication messages are deemed improper by Juno webmail. When replying to an
authentication message, the Ajax software automatically pastes this into the
send-to field:

news-authentication@lugnet.com (LUGNET Server)

However, it doesn't like the part in parentheses. I always have to trim this
part if I want to send the message. Is this a problem with the mail software or
something you can fix?

-Mike