 Administrative / Suggestions / 1544
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4

(...) Rene, great work so far. I am 'REALLY' gonna miss the old homepage of LUGNET. Honestly, I don't know why or how much change needs to be done? I know the new look will not please everybody. So far, I have compared each draft and the current (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4

(...) "Information". JOHN (17 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4

(...) Yes, operator, I would like to place a call. Sorry, couldn't resist that lame joke. Janey "Lets have some more eggnog! Red Brick" (17 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4

(...) Uh, yes, is this the party to whom I'm speaking? JOHN "Make mine a Lebatt's" :-d (17 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)