 Administrative / Suggestions / 1542

Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:47:22 GMT

Hi Jason,

  1. The alternating background colours on the top stories links seems to just add clutter and detract from actualy reading the links. Is it really necessary?

I will try without them in #7.

  1. Having pre-existing text in search boxes. Uh, I hate that. :)

Normally, me too. And though it is against WCAG, I also will try without it in #7.

   Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much!

-Rene

Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4