 Administrative / Suggestions / 1538
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4

Rene- In my version of Firefox (the most current one, I believe), the SCLTC story still photo drops through the divider bar into the story below and forces the next story headline to the right. -Ted (17 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4

(...) Hi Ted, I'm just curious: Do you use a very wide screen solution (more than 1280px wide or no sidebars in your browser) or an individually set font size (less than default font size as defined by hitting STRG+0 in Firefox)? In each of these (...) (17 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)