 Administrative / NNTP / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
Streaming news client (Java) on Sourceforge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 18:53:57 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all,

I have placed my Java streaming news client on Sourceforge.  See it out here:

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=5090
(or http://jfclugnetclient.sourceforge.net/ )

It hasn't changed much since I last posted about it, but the creation of the
.admin.nntp newsgroup among other things has given me another boost of
enthusiasism for this project.  If you have any Java experience (esp. on
Win32, though it really wants to be cross-platform) then please give it a
spin!

Cheers,
- jsproat

I think the mistake a lot of us make
  is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.