 Administrative / General / 9984
9983  |  9985
Subject:
Redirecting posts (was: Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:58:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur wrote:
A 2nd suggestion: I think it is time you stopped being "LUGNET
policeman". Todd has made it clear the Dan is now the "head whacker"
around here. Suz has already said she and Todd are stressed right now,
why not just leave this well alone.

I appreciate what Larry is doing, and I do think it's a good thing that
community members teach new people where to post. Please, don't place
the burden of redirecting all these posts on me, since I will have no
time left for other things (like codeing).

Using Email might be a gentler way, but with the downside of not
teaching the people who didn't make the mistake yet (lurkers and such).
I'm not sure which is better.

That said, what's the chance of this thread ending? :)

Dan