 Administrative / General / 9083
Re: Upcoming system changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 19:56:40 GMT

The following words are now accepted as passwords:  ant, ape, asp, ass, auk,
boa, bee, cat, cur, doe, dog, eel, elk, emu, ewe, fox, gnu, hog, jay, kea,
lop, moa, owl, pig, pug, ram, rat, rex, sow, and yak.

Todd, just for clarification, are other 3-letter animals that aren't on the
list ok for use?  I just changed my password to PIG, but I wanted it to be COW
because that's what I use for Paypal.  If not then I guess I'll just moove that
one to PIG too.  Wow!  I never sausage a list of changes!

Ben Roller