 Administrative / General / 8239
Re: New Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 06:13:57 GMT

Todd,
can you create a technic.slizer group to cover the themes
of Throwbots, Roboriders and Bionicle?

It seems that with Bionicle these sorts of figures are
here to stay, and they are different enough from everything
else to warrent their own newsgroup.

In a 2001 thread I asked what a good name would be, and at
least one other agreed that technic.slizer would be good.

-gyug

In lugnet.admin.general, Jude Beaudin writes:
Todd,
As the creation of new themes continues to accelerate, are you planning on
changing the layout of the news home page?