 Administrative / General / 8238
Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 00:05:59 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

By the way, I won't sell sets I list on BrickBay in "side deals" as that • is
dishonest.

Interesting point here...   I will do "side deals" on sets I list on
Brickbay *IF* the source of the inquiry is somewhere other than Brickbay
such as responses to newsgroup postings or inquiries from my 'want to sell'
set list.  In cases where this has come up the buyer is completely unaware
of Brickbay and my shop there.  I feel that forcing a buyer through the
Brickbay 'channel' in some cases would result in the loss of a sale.  Most
inquiries I receive do get directed to Brickbay, it helps weed out some of
the noise.

I won't, however do a deal with someone (I've never received such a request,
BTW) who went window shopping on Brickbay but didn't want to register as a
buyer.

-Rob.