 Administrative / General / 8118
  LUGNET and Matthew Moulton

G'day folks, Yesterday, I think it was, I posted a message about how happy I was that I managed to stay out of the flame war. Now that discussions are a lot less heated, I think I'll add some thoughts. I've been thinking in point-form lately, so (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)