 Administrative / General / 8013
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:32:59 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: My Stance

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:32:59 GMT, "Mike Stanley" <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote: Mike, when you talk about my webpage you are talking about my home. In my home I express myself the way I want. Granted I was wrong to try and advertise the opinions in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)