 Administrative / General / 6174
Re: lugnet.lego.direct not categorised
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:38:32 GMT

Is it just me or is it true that the lego direct group(that is:
http://www.lugnet.com/lego/direct/) is not on the list of group categories
on the front page?

It's true, yes.

Deliberate omission (not a bad idea) or oversight?

Neither -- hmm -- where were you expecting to see it?  It's a third-level-deep
group.  Only second-level-deep groups appear in the light blue band at the top
of the homepage.

Right, it's third level.

I wasn't expecting to see IT per se but I was expecting to see a category to
drill down to find it (a second level group or category called "lego" I
guess...) Note that it isn't a dear lego sub cat nor is it a Legoland subcat
which are the only lego corp-ish cats on the list.

Oh, man!  Sounds great!  It's raining cats & dogs here tonight in Beantown!

I'll take rain and less hours over sun and being at work from 7 AM to 9 PM...
but I am having fun, this is a great client to work with. at least it's less
work than my show was (I put in 109 hours in the runup week and 70 in the rump
(4 day) week of the show itself)...

++Lar