 Administrative / General / 6145
  Re: the latest news

(...) I wanted to try that out, to see how well it worked and, after doing that statistical analysis last week (in reply to your original message about what 50 could mean) was encouraged that the average average was already near 50 (I think it was (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: the latest news

(...) Agreed - as I see it, the problems created by the rating system aren't because some posts are bigger than others, but rather because people can't avoid seeing the ratings that they recieved. Especially when the ratings are for harmless (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: the latest news

Richard Franks wrote: [snip] (...) [snip] I think it should be the other way around. Red for low bandwidth, violet for high bandwidth. /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Yeah, the colours are a bit squiffy! Bronze, light bronze, silver, light gold, gold? (Silver being light grey or white) Richard (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Blue and purple/violet are automatically out anyway because of traditional link colorings. Green is out because green text looks horrible on white background. A statistically significant portion of the population is also some form of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)